STICKIED

Main Tab / Introductions / Greetings (Introduction)

Edited: 1 month ago / Jul 23, 2021

GMOD STAFF
OP

What is up! You can call me Yami, or you can sometimes use one of my many goofy nicknames: (Devil Yami/YAMIKAISER/Yamyams/Devil/Devil man/Deagle man/Lord)

hxMBjuw.png

How old are you?:
I'm currently 22 (My birthdate is on the 21st of October)

Tell us something random that you do on the server(s):
I'm the owner of the server and with that comes a lot of responsibilities, WLO is my baby.

Where are you from?(Region/Country):
I'm from Europe, travelling does sound like nice thing that I'll want to explore in the future.
I've lived in different parts of Europe throughout my life so I don't really lock myself to a single country.

Besides that I was originally born in a small country in the middle of France, Belgium and Germany called Luxembourg.

With that in mind I'm not particularly patriarchy, although I do love to explore many cultures, languages and countries

Likes?/Preferences?:
I love working on the WLO servers, it's one of my passions, getting feedback and seeing people enjoy my work gives me a lot of motivation and pushes me to reach new heights on WLO and it's development and also of myself as a person.

One of my favourite Gmod gamemodes is Trouble in Terrorist Town. I often listen to music. I like some ASMR, it helps me relax.

🐲 Devil Yami 🐲

Owner and Founder

Please sign in to view & create replies.